There is a lot to be learned from live safety training from construction experts who have the the expertise needed by your workers and the equipment they use. Sitting down to look at a video before tackling a job lacks all of the customization that impact safety and productivity. On-site safety training goes beyond the basics to provide the hands-on preparation that allows employees to find the best solution to any obstacle along the way.
Live Training Will Expand Workers’ Horizons
On-site safety managers with the expertise to use the equipment that is specific to the job can demonstrate the proper use for better understanding. The opportunity will also give all workers the advantage of hearing other workers’ questions and become aware of potential problems and the appropriate solutions before they become an issue for them. The top 5 benefits of having safety managers on-site are:
- Maintaining Awareness of Modern Equipment and Procedures – New equipment, procedures and standards are frequently being introduced. Safety managers with the most current information can provide information to workers that is relevant to the project.
- Opportunity for Hands-On Learning – Auditory learners get more from a verbal demonstration while others are hands-on learning. The expert safety managers can address individual questions and explain things in a way that makes it easy for them to understand.
- Unified Focus – Problems with getting a training video online, interruptions from other people, and other distractions are virtually eliminated so workers get more from the training time.
- Project-Specific Training – On-site training will address the specific situations of a project that are important to safety.
- Better ROI – Live training has repeatedly proven to get better results, increase productivity, and give companies a better return on their investment.
Onsite Safety Professionals for Your Specific Project
Construction Safety Experts works to match their safety managers with your company and your project to get the best results. The right safety personnel will improve the progression of your project while keeping your workers safe.